Thursday, June 10, 2010

22 Weeks today! Sex tomorrow!


No, not that kind of sex... we get to find out the sex of our baby tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Awesome.

Meanwhile, I'm fat, my belly has become suspect with extra hair (I may do the whole Bethanny thing and have my man wax my belly clean - ladies, you know what I'm talking about) and I feel incredibly gross. If I could think of a word that is the COMPLETE opposite of sexy, I'd go with that.

Repulsive? Maybe.

I received my very first, official baby gift from my dear friend, Miss Kylee in Mexico. Yay! for dear friends....

More tomorrow. With the big news, and all.


2 comments:

  1. I cannot WAIT TO HEAR THE BIG NEWS.

    And you're half way there. Can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGHHH! I can't believe you guys are finding out! Okay, I can't believe you guys are FINALLY finding out! :o) I still say surprises are the way to go, but that's my opinion. Can't wait to hear if I'm getting another neice or another nephew! And make sure to share the news ASAP...and not just on facebook, because I won't see it till tomorrow night, and I need to know for **ahem** a secret reason. If I didn't have time to make up, I would SO be there!

    ReplyDelete