Friday, March 12, 2010

I put the *zzzzzz* in lazy...

I don't update my blog.

Haven't updated this one lately, either.

I sleep during most of my lunch hours at work.

I go to sleep almost as soon as I get home, wake up long enough to tuck G in, then go back to sleep.

Our "romantic" life has died. My house is a God damn pigsty.

I'm tired. All the time. I yawned during a meeting with a client the other day, and was daydreaming during a meeting with my boss yesterday.

I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, I'm not cut out for a second kid.

I'm not thinking about the emotionally beautiful birth. I'm not thinking about bringing another life into this world. I'm not thinking about finally being able to share these moments with someone I love.

I'm thinking about the 6 weeks I'll have off of work, and all the naps I'll get to take.

Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment