Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm over this shit.

You know what? I've had just about enough of this. I'm getting a t-shirt made that says "I'm pregnant!!! Kill me."

Yesterday was okay. I wanted to join the Land of the Living, so we went to the mall yesterday, walked so I could get some exercise, let G make a Build-A-Bear (which sings Jonas Brothers songs, thank you very much) and grab a bite to eat at Claddagh's.

After a small *small* cup of soup and a few bites of potatoes, I was done. Full. Full? Even Matt suggested that "it's probably not [his] baby" if that's all I could eat.

Then, after returning home, the return of the nausea. This morning, hello again to the dizziness, the dry mouth, the exhaustion, the vomiting, the nausea, the God damn everything but the kitchen sink.

So, let the record show that I am *this* close to breaking down into tears.

And this meal, the meal from last night that is now my lunch today if I manage to keep it down, will probably cover me for the next 4 days.

I'm just before my 8th week and I'm begging for it to be over.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I can physically feel your pain. All my ailments finally stopped when I was about 4 1/2 months. I even had to go to the ER for my migraines and barfing. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it all seems hard now and the bad parts of pregnancy are really bad...just keep reminding yourself about all those out there that want babies and can't have them and how lucky you are to have this wonderful gift. Just in the last week, I've heard three stories of people losing their babies. Count your blessings, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete