Monday, October 25, 2010

I enjoy sleeping babies

Ella survived her first cold at 3 weeks. I however, after repeated sneezes in the face from the aforementioned child, had a cold that quickly turned into bronchitis. Daddy M had his first mostly-alone-with-a-child day on Sunday. I slept-mostly-and snuck little cuddles and a feeding. C'mon! She's so cute... how could I not cheat a little?

She still sleeps a ton, and I'm always taking pictures, but she is now getting better at holding her head up and staying awake and alert for small periods of time here and there.













Just a quick note: She will be 1 month old this Thursday - how is that even possible?

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe it - nearly one month?

    SHE IS SO SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D, I told you not to blink!!! That's when time passes!

    ReplyDelete