Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She loves staring at her Pooh

Not that poo.... this Pooh





She loves, loves staring at this little guy. To be honest, I have no idea where he came from. We have a Tigger from my mom and an Eeyore (not sure where he came from either) but she really likes Winnie the Pooh! I discovered this one day when she seemed inconsolable so I put him in there to prop her binky so it wouldn't keep falling out (don't judge me!). Next thing I know, she's quiet as a mouse and staring at this fella. To be honest, he's not the best looking Pooh - he's kind of scary with the raised eyebrows and all - but she loves him. When she went through a 3 day phase of just crying and wanting to be held, I found Pooh cartoons on the YouTube app on my iPod. She loved it!





I have to say... at this point, I'm a little relieved. I wasn't ready for the barrage of Disney princess crap. At least not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment