Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't touch me. I'll puke. I'm hungry.

Nausea. That is the word of the day/week/just over a month.

I came home the other day just sick, sick, I tell you. I had two rice cakes, and that's pretty much all I remember. I believe I fell asleep for a while. Puppy cooked G's dinner.

He tries to help. He asked if there was anything he could do to make me feel better. Carry the baby? No? Fine then. I think a foot massage could suffice.

Then, about 5 minutes into an enjoyable foot massage, I couldn't get him to stop fast enough. I believe there was a sharp "Don't touch me!!!" thrown in there. Poor guy was really confused at that point.

The next morning, he was making G's lunch (this is not a pregnancy thing - this is an every day thing. I love it!) and decided to make me a salad for lunch using the chicken from the leftover KFC that week. I was not aware of this good deed so instead, I walked in and caught a whiff of the chicken and went on and on about "dear God what is that smell?" and "did someone's ass explode sulfur in here" and that sort of thing.

Apparently, the smell of chicken did not sit well with me that morning. And the poor guy was just trying to make a salad.

Thank God because later that day, I couldn't eat it fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely hilarious. Thank God I did not have any of this crap with either of my girls and I totally ate anything and everything...even if it could "harm my baby" because I think it's all a bunch of bull shit. there were no rules like these years ago and look at how many children were born perfectly fine. My daughters are still perfect to this day. But I guess it doesn't matter what you should and should not eat, if you can't eat at all. I feel for ya. Hang in there. Only 8 months to go.

    ReplyDelete