Friday, February 26, 2010

I've got big boobs, and I cannot lie

So here's the downside to being pregnant and already having size 'D' breasts.

They. Get. Bigger.

I am going into my 8th week, and already my breasts are struggling to fit into my regular tops. I am wearing a maternity shirt today.

I've convinced myself this is OK, however, because I have big boobs and at least I'm not wearing maternity pants.

At least not yet.

Also, I think a little pee may have come out when I sneezed. In my defense, it was a powerful 3x sneeze.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you...but experiencing something completely different.

    I'm almost 33wks pregnant with baby #1, and my boobs (DDD's) have not grown a smidgen. Thankfully

    I expect this to change when the milk starts to come in, but so far, things are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's just not fair...between pregnancy and breastfeeding for 2 months, my boobs did.not.grow. Like, at all. In fact, they probbaly shrunk. Stupid (almost) A boobs.

    ReplyDelete